Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Machining thespians: effort vs reward....

"axolotl" wrote in message
On 1/6/2010 12:06 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Oh, regarding texting: I keep looking for a cell phone model with a key
for
CW and appropriate software. I'd be *much* faster with that, and I
wouldn't
have to look at the keys. Then I might text. d8-)

Available as apps for both the iPhone and Droid. Of course only children,
ladies, and liberal arts majors would use the iPhone.

Kevin Gallimore

I figured they'd probably be available for iPhone. When it's available on
the ones Verizon gives you for free, maybe my wish will be fulfilled. g

--
Ed Huntress