Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Man can ignite his faucet water, gas drilling

DerbyDad03 wrote in news:44f2d0e1-38d0-4de7-a3b5-
:

On Jan 6, 11:12*am, smk17 wrote:
This is in the same town I live in where drilling for Marcellus Shale
is quite the hot topic. I quite sure this video may put a wrinkle in
things, if they are at fault...

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...unty_man_blame...

If I was going to light my tap water on fire and broadcast it for all
the world to see, I would have done my dishes first or at least taken
them out of the sink.

This film crew obviously has no clue about production values.

Well they have the fancy single appliance that both washes and dries
clothes. Why not just wash and rinse dishes in the sink, drain then light
to dry?