Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

Neil wrote:

Whilst I realise you lot in the UK think you have more snow than I have
in this bit of Switzerland, it really isn't too hard to get about-ever!

M&S (No, not the shop, just Mud + Snow tyres) will get an ordinary car
most places, add snow chains and everywhere is possible without recourse
to a Chelsea Tractor with the penalties of VED/MPG/CO2 and guilt...

It's not just the mechanics of getting a car to go places. It's driving on
roads packed with people who don't know how to drive in the conditions etc.
So even if you are well equiped you will still have to navigate around
everyone else.

--
djc @work