Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

JimK wrote:
On 5 Jan, 20:51, Dave wrote:
I have to travel from Preston Lancs. to Portsmouth to bring my wife back
home. I have until Friday night to get her back.

Due to the severe weather we are experiencing and the short time I have
to prepare, can anyone recommend a web site that will be up to date,
quite quickly, on road conditions and closures due to the weather
conditions please?

Dave

train?

most "proper" such websites I checked today were bust or text only....

ps what happens on sat?

Sorry, I hast found out that I didn't answer that question. It's her
sisters birthday and at lunchtime I found out it had been cancelled due
to the conditions in the Oldham area.

Dave