Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:59:07 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
But people just accepted that the whole country needed to get off its
arse and get itself moving, so we did.

Couldn't agree more with all of that... people are way too ready to expect
everyone else to sort their problems for them, rather than doing a bit of
work themselves.

Get shovelling you lazy *******s!

Which reminds me, I've still got 150' of foot-deep snow to clear out so
that the propane delivery truck can get through. Why they put the tank
waaaay round the back of the house, I don't know! :-)

cheers

Jules