Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

On 6 Jan 2010 08:22:25 GMT, Adrian wrote:

It's the Tan Hill "Oh, no, we were stuck in the pub for three days" mob
that I suspect of a hint of exaggeration...

Aye, they could have got out if they really wanted to, plenty of
4WD's in the aerial shots I saw. If they didn't have a shovel between
them they need their heads looking at. I have a shovel in the car
from Nov to Apr...
Then of course you hear as an aside of the "news" story that the
owner wants to sell...

--
Cheers
Dave.