Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

george [dicegeorge] wrote:
Dave wrote:
I have to travel from Preston Lancs. to Portsmouth to bring my wife
back home. I have until Friday night to get her back.

Due to the severe weather we are experiencing and the short time I
have to prepare, can anyone recommend a web site that will be up to
date, quite quickly, on road conditions and closures due to the
weather conditions please?

Dave

there was a woman on the news who went to inverness on xmas eve to buy a
turkey,
and hasnt got home to her husband yet.
[g]
(thats what she told him and he believed it!)

I know the area - and I believe her!