Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas Heaters in Bedrooms

Wow! That's! Surprising! You! Don't! Say!!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"terry" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 1:10 pm, (Lp1331 1p1331) wrote:
Sounds to me like the perfect applicaton for a "HeatSurge"
or
"EdenPure".

Suggest NOT vent anything into an attic.
Too much chance of problems.
One product of any combustion is water vapour! The last
thing one
needs to do is fill up the attic (in a cold climate anyway)
with
cooling moisture. Quite a good recipe for mould and rot?
Also combustion may not be complete and/or smelly (fumes).
Make sure any gas burning appliance has a 'source' of
combustion air.
You don't want to wake up dead some morning due to the
appliance using
up all the oxygen ............ it's happened!
Even in a closed up tent on one occasion!
Nearly happened to our whole family, once, in a camper; when
something
was inadvertently left burning overnight!