Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Jan 5, 3:30*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/5/2010 2:19 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 5, 3:02 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/5/2010 1:25 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 5, 2:10 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/5/2010 12:51 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 5, 1:30 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/5/2010 12:11 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Now... about those profanities, Tim.
Stop hiding behind this sanctimonious condemnation of UseNet standard
issue word choices.
You're in UseNet. People use words that suit them best in their quest
of getting a point across.
You cannot disqualify the content of a message because it contains a
few words that you, yourself would not have used.
The message remains intact that you are a ****ing asshole. Through and
through. There ARE no other words that describe you more accurately.
Your participation in these discussions prove that you are willing to
endure a few bad words when feeding at the trough of UseNet wisdom.
So stop being a hypocrite. Or leave. You are bitching like you walked
into a strip joint and complain that there are titties in full view.
It is the nature of the beast.

Personally, I sometimes resort to language I would not use around some
people. The fact that it ****es you off gives me great pleasure,
asshole!
If that bothers you, go away, stop reading/responding-to my posts.. At
least you won't spoil the wREC's pristine waters anymore. So how about
a hug, eh, ****face? And I mean that in the nicest way.

I think your arguments are as compelling as ever.

Excellent! There hope for you yet. See what a hug can do?
But no more looking at my fly, okay? I don't swing that way.

You'll recall it wasn't your fly. *It merely look like that part of your
body. *Then I realized I was looking at your hat.

Why were you even making attempt to look at me down there, you sick
*******!

OK, OK, I admit it. *I've always been fascinated by miniature modeling.

That weak attempt at humour took you an hour and a half?

It took 4.93 nanoseconds as measured on my Timex atomic wris****ch.

However, unlike you and your prom date here, I have other things to do than
monitor your every posting.

Sure you do.... we're the ones keeping you alive.