Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default TOT about driving conditions the week

In message , Neil
writes
de-lurk

Oh come on guys

Whilst I realise you lot in the UK think you have more snow than I have
in this bit of Switzerland, it really isn't too hard to get about-ever!

M&S (No, not the shop, just Mud + Snow tyres)

Winter tyres are for foreign girlies ...

will get an ordinary car most places, add snow chains and everywhere is
possible without recourse
to a Chelsea Tractor with the penalties of VED/MPG/CO2 and guilt...

Lesson learned a long time ago

chains are not much use sitting on top of your wardrobe in Milan when
you're stuck 100 metres from the top of the St Bernadino pass

--
geoff