Posted to alt.home.repair
kansascats kansascats is offline

Default choice of primers and paints

I had a quart of several-year-old (probably 3-7) Behr exterior semi-
gloss white that I brushed onto the window/door trim. Again -- this
stuff is very thick. It says dries to touch in 2 hours, but it was
drying to touch in 10 minutes. Again -- it was impossible with soap
and water to get it off the brush. Much of this is probably my
inexperience, but it's drying way too fast for me to work with,
although it seems to look OK now that it's dried. I took two
approaches -- put it on heavy and rubbed it on light.