Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Major Score

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

mcp6453 wrote:
My dad passed away in 1998. He loved power tools. Today I was going
through the attic and found an almost new Craftsman 315.276040 3 HP
Electronic Plunge Router. It was purchased new in 1992 for $215.00
Now I'm going to have to go through everything to see what's there.

Now I need to learn how to use it. Question: Is it possible to use a
plunge router in a router table? I really like the 3HP size of the
motor.

The only problem with plunge routers is that it can be tricky to
control the depth with a fine degree of control.

Jon

Ever see the Tim Allen plunge router episode?