Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 13:09:25 -0600, Tim Daneliuk
Taking from some and giving to other using the threat of force is
always wrong. I don't care how many people vote for it.

Idiotic response as always. What do you think your taxes do? They're
often redistributed where they're needed. Disaster relief. Medicare,
and dozens of other examples are available.

Logic dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the

Your voting is exactly that. What exactly do you think a democracy is?
The majority get to decide what's best for the minority. Call it what
you will, but it's a prime example of the many using the power of the
many to dictate for the few. Your country is based on it. Are you so
single minded that you don't realize it. It's exactly what has made
your country great ~ the power of the many deciding the course that
your country will follow. It's called democracy. Your opinion that the
few with the assets to do so rule the rest. That's anarchy. I could
create my own anarchy by using a gun. Is that what you're advocating?

and so many other people's minds - justifies the use of government
force - all because YOU don't like and/or trust your fellow man.

No, I just don't like or trust greedy, self absorbed little people
like you. And every word you type supports my mistrust of people like
you. If people like you had been in the forefront of your nation's
infancy, you've have been an English colony years ago.