Posted to rec.woodworking
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Jan 5, 9:25*am, wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 09:24:44 -0600, Tim Daneliuk

P.S. I cannot recall a time - certainly not in years - when I *started*
a political thread.

What *exactly* does starting a political thread have to do with
anything? The fact that you have or haven't started a political thread
counts for ****. Everybody else who takes part in a political thread
here only does so as a diversion, essentially taking a break from
their real reason to be here and that's woodworking.

Problem is, you're here solely to irritate and argue in political
threads. You contribute nothing else, your sole purpose is to post
your complaints and comments into existing conversations and
effectively hijack them when the opportunity appears.

You're a "who me?" innocent bull**** artist, taking zero
responsibility for anything. Obviously, you're here solely because you
wouldn't be able to compete in a real political newsgroup. Considering
there's quite a few of them and you're not very active in any of them
is confirmation of that fact. You're here solely to **** disturb. In
other words, you have zero life and you come to this newsgroup in a
feeble attempt to create one.

Pitiful life you have there Timbit. Must be lonely as hell, but you've
earned every bit of it.

.... and Bingo was his name-o....