Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 10:49:28 -0600, Tim Daneliuk
Wrong. I'm here to improve my understanding of WWing -

That's bull****. Even if you were doing it passively as you claim,
you'd be asking many more woodworking questions other than the token
once a month question you do post. It's long past proven that you're a
liar without the integrity to be honest ~ at least when your diatribe
suffices a way out of being caught.

wouldn't be able to compete in a real political newsgroup. Considering
there's quite a few of them and you're not very active in any of them
is confirmation of that fact. You're here solely to **** disturb.

As usual, you completely ignore the pertinent questions such as why
aren't you active in dedicated political newsgroups? The obvious
answer would be that you just can't compete in such a group, and so
you're failure there leads you to pretend some type of superiority
here.

As I said, pitiful.