Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Ping: Robatoy

On Jan 5, 9:46*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:23:14 -0600, the infamous "basilisk"
scrawled the following:

Will you close the door up there, it's getting cold
down here, TIA .

Hey, we're a balmy 47F with rain here. *You must be downstream of
their jet stream.

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.

There's something to be said for rain. You don't have to shovel it.
It is normal weather for January and a bit windy. Just an inch or so
of the white stuff. Just enough to make it nice, and not enough for
the few crazies in the neigbourhood to fire up their V-8 powered snow
blowers.
Great dog-walking weather...... still need a parka though.