Ed Rear

Default Changing a Euro cylinder lock in UPVC door

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
Is there a knack to it or am I doing something wrong?

Leave the handles on. Reassemble the door. Undo the one screw level with

the
cylinder. Insert key, withdraw cylinder. You may need to rotate the key 20
degrees one way or the other. It should take all of 20 seconds.

Christian.

I recently changed mine, exactly as Christian has said. The screw is
actually level with the bottom of the cylinder, and on mine it is covered
with a plastic blanking plug. I was surprised at how easy it was to replace.
Ed