Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Square aluminum tubing 1/4" x 1/4" x 3 or 4 feet.

In article ,
mm wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:40:23 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article . com,
Jules wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 12:15:06 -0500, mm wrote:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#9008k17/=57j16a

Less th an $5

Wow, you're great, and only 27 minutes after I posted, and only $4.78.

But the browser antics are the strangest thing.

FWIW, it does exactly the same thing as you describe here with Firefox 2
under Linux. Whoever designed their site needs kicking in the butt, & they
must be losing lots of potential sales over it...

cheers

Jules

Wow. I tell every single one of my suppliers that they should model
their websites on McMaster. It is absolutely the best website on the

If they take your advice, I doubt if they will implement this one
problem part the way McMasters did. (Unless they have a mole and
steal their code.)

I have no objection to its simplicity, but it did remind me of
mal-displayed webpages I used to see somewhere else.

I thought the two things were related here, but they weren't.

If your browser is more than a couple of years old, that may be the
problem. I have one browser that's too old for their site, and I can't
upgrade because my OS won't support a newer version. But then it's a
problem with a lot of websites, not peculiar to them.