Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Jan 4, 11:44*am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Naw. *I'm not desperate for your affirmation. *I do so love listening
to you and Uppy exchange words from your one page dictionary though.

You should have that page memorized by now, no? Why keep coming back?
What is about us that makes us so irresistible?
Are we the only ones left who will talk to you? Are you so desperate
that you are willing to navigate our (my) 'profanities' just to
'belong' to a group that pays attention to you? Are you hoping to
convert us to your horribly misguided view of the world?
Every time you respond, I get more insight as to how weak you really
are.

Happy Hating.

I hate senseless slaughter of human lives. Anywhere. You, Tim, don't
make the Hate Scale. You're just not important enough for me to hate.