Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 45 ACP ammo

On Jan 4, 3:02*pm, wrote:

The vendor referenced in my previous post already sells them for
"substantially" less.http://www.klsupply.com/LinkClick.as...k=284&tabid=36

*If they did cost less, those filthy capitalists would have
already made the change.

Not hardly. Small business is notoriously slow to change its ways.
Lots of HVAC outfits are still sitting on the fence about heat pumps
for gawds sake.

Wayne

I always like numbers instead of words like " substantially ". So I
looked on the internet and found 2 oz. Zinc wheel weights at 25 for $
28.76. And 2 oz. Lead wheel weights at 50 for $26.75. So the ones I
found are twice as expensive for Zinc wheel weights. You may be able
to find different prices. These are just the first ones I could
find. Not a definitive search.

Dan