Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default 45 ACP ammo

wrote in
:

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 13:40:25 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:54*pm, wrote:

Some articles say that the substitutes will cost a small premium,
but
thishttp://www.klsupply.com/Dealer/KLSupplyDEALER/PRODUCTANNOUNCEMENT
/Cal... says it will cost less, which makes the change a no-brainer
and probably long overdue. I had to chuckle though - some folks are
having to replace galvanized drop pipe in their wells due to the
risk of zinc contamination. Yet at least some of the new wheel
weights are zinc. I guess it's all about relative risk.

Wayne

Zinc is not a big health risk. But I doubt if the substitutes will
cost less. If they did cost less, those filthy capitalists would have
already made the change.

Zinc deficiency
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zinc deficiency is a lack of sufficient zinc to meet the needs of
biological organisms. It can occur in both plants and animals. Zinc
deficient soil is soil in which there is insufficient zinc to allow
plants to grow normally.

Dan

I swear I've seen "zinc pills" sold. Said to keep lead in your pencil.

Regards,

J.B.

Zinc promotes more rapid healing of wounds, including surgery. g