Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Square aluminum tubing 1/4" x 1/4" x 3 or 4 feet.

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:40:23 -0800, Smitty Two wrote:
FWIW, it does exactly the same thing as you describe here with Firefox 2
under Linux. Whoever designed their site needs kicking in the butt, & they
must be losing lots of potential sales over it...

cheers

Jules

Wow. I tell every single one of my suppliers that they should model
their websites on McMaster. It is absolutely the best website on the
net. No ****ing garbage, no noise, extremely easy to search and sort.

Oh, I'm all for keeping it simple - I completely hate 'busy' sites. But it
would seem they've got some form of scripted stuff going on that wasn't
sufficiently tested (unless "can't see details about the product until
you've typed a quantity in" is an intended feature, but that seems a bit
strange)