Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Brrr, It's cold in the woodshop!

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 21:26:26 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"GarageWoodworks" wrote:

In spite of the the wicked cold temperatures today, I still managed
get a little woodwerk'en done. Had my propane heater blasting.

Looked outside my window today at a 72F reading.

Would have preferred an 80F, but it's January.

I sure miss wearing cutoffs only on New Years day...that and the babes
on the beach in itsy bitsies.

We're exactly half that this morning, 36F.

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine