Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Jan 4, 3:47*am, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 22:43:22 -0600, Tim Daneliuk

You mean the factual, thoughtful, analytical responses to your
racist profane rants?

No, he means talking about woodworking which is the primary focus of
this newsgroup. Unfortunately, you've proven over and over that you're
incapable of doing something like that.

I shrug and smile. He is now digging in the bottom of his bag trying
to find buttons he can push, knowing full well that I'm anything but a
racist, but that's okay. He's just really ****ed that I have labeled
him what he really is: a paranoid disillusioned megalomaniac who also
suffers from OCD and has an inferiority complex to boot. I guess
seminary school can do that to a weak child. As the song goes: *I
smile and wave!*
I don't know why my choice of words bother him so much as his heroes,
Nixon and Cheney use(d) the same type of words. Oh well... **** him.

Got any snow there, Dave? :-)