Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Opinion of Ruger Mini 14 .223?

Let the Record show that Steve Ackman
on or about Sun, 3 Jan 2010
23:30:52 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
In , on Sun, 03 Jan 2010
20:30:14 -0800, pyotr filipivich, wrote:

"A man finds a lot of redeeming features in something that does
that." A 3rd Lt's response after the Grizzled Vet said "I like it,
it save my life." in a discussion on various firearms the US Military
has.

A 3rd Lt?

That's what "summer interns" from the Academies or the ROTC
programs get called. Whether you still get that temporary rank I don't
know, but you do get referred as that. While 3LTs maybe in the chain
of command, legally, you're in a world of hurt if they are the only
officer around. You're better off letting the corporal lead. Or the
PFC.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich