Default WAAAY OT - BUT FUN - THE BARNEY FUN PAGE

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 05:49:42 GMT, "John wardle"
wrote:

"Jeremy Hopkins" wrote in message
I knew i was going to marry my wife when she came over one day while i was
cleaning my shotgun after shooting trap and commented on how much she

liked
the smell of hoppes #9

Burnt powder and Hoppes #9 (smelled better than Chanel #5 to me -
still does).

Sounds like mine too, But we need a divorce now.....She can out shoot

This kind of problem is easily fixed. Buy a new rifle/shotgun that she
will have difficulty firing. What an excuse to buy a new toy.
Ken