Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Square aluminum tubing 1/4" x 1/4" x 3 or 4 feet.

Smitty Two wrote:

Wow. I tell every single one of my suppliers that they should model
their websites on McMaster. It is absolutely the best website on the
net. No ****ing garbage, no noise, extremely easy to search and sort.

I also enjoy using their website. The other feature which I like is that
once you find what you are looking for, you can see that item as it is
represented in their catalog, along with the other items nearby. Then you
can go up and down in the catalog to find other related items.

It isn't the only website with that feature, but it makes it really easy to
find more things to need.

Jon