Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default OT - Anybody in the Northest? Digging?

"Red Green" wrote in message
"benick" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message
Talking to my Main Squeeze in northern VT. Over 2 ft and that was
only as of midnight last night.

What? No $*&@* snowblower posts :-)

Spent most of the day digging out here in Maine...About 15 inches over
2 days...Just a "dusting" to us....LOL...

I think what you saw is the avg. From what I hear, few miles west across
Lake Champlain as well as like 15 mi east saw what you saw. Burlington, in
the middle, had 33 as of this afternoon.

We only got a few inches today (upstate NY) but there was no point in
shoveling as it was blowing all over. Every time you looked out the window
there was a new drift pattern. The back deck is completely clear while
there's about 2 feet jammed up against the front door and huge drifts on the
walkway. I'll try again tomorrow!