Posted to alt.home.repair
Bernie Hunt[_2_] Bernie Hunt[_2_] is offline

Default Load Snow Blower into SUV

Yes. I also need to take the ramps with me to unload at the other end.

The pet ramp on that page actually looks interesting. I'll have to measure
the wheel base to make sure. If I use it's drive to walk it up I think I
could make that steep incline.I'll have to pursue that idea some more.

Bernie

Is this something that you may have to do often, like taking the blower
over to Mom's house after every snowfall?
If so, you may want to invest in a set of ramps especially designed for
that use. They can also be used to slide that large appliance into the
SUV.
http://www.jcwhitney.com/jcwhitney/t...uestid=2149634

--

Bill