Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
jpaulson14 jpaulson14 is offline

Default Stanley Garage Door Opener Beam Sensor Components

jpaulson14 had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ts-131299-.htm
:
Hello,

I have the same Stanley 49522 Photo Eye beam sensor assembly, but the pins
have
rusted and broken off of the photo transistor, so it is no longer usable.
Does
anyone know the part number of the photo transistor and where I might find
it? Or
the wavelength of this 49522 beam assembly? I tried using a Radio Shack
photo
transistor with a wavelength of 850 nm but it only worked when the
receiver was
side by side with the sender.

Thanks,
Jim