Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Jan 3, 11:43*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/3/2010 10:20 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 3, 11:03 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/3/2010 8:12 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:12 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/3/2010 5:59 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jan 3, 6:38 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
On 1/3/2010 5:26 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 12:09:50 -0800, Robatoy wrote:

It is only a foolish comment because it doesn't fit your idea of that
dream world you live in, Tim.

I plonked Tim a long time ago. *If you guys would quit responding to his
diatribes I'd never know he was still around. *Why do you persist? *
You're never going to make a dent in that self-centered ego.

Translation: *I can't combat Tim's ideas so I'll attack him personally.

Translation: Please buy my bull**** as I am invincible!!!

Put down your arms, fellow wRECers!! Tim cannot be defeated!!! All
hail TIM!!!
We should all be grateful that Tim descends down to our level once in
a while and takes the time to even talk to us. Nay..._blesses_ us with
his wisdom.

You don't need to be grateful for any such thing. *You do need to
develop some manners, however.

*Speak to me, oh Wise One, so I may communicate with You on Your
****ing terms.

I will settle for you communicating with everyone in simply decent terms.

Will you?
Okay, deal. And you stop the hopium, foaming nonsense you spew.

You mean the factual, thoughtful, analytical responses to your
racist profane rants?

Yes. Those.