Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default SketchUp Question - Using other technology

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 17:01:56 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

Just exploring some ideas for using SketchUp with other technology for
presentation and marketing:

~Sketchup Kitchen Part 1 - The Planning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7YLc1lT-sk

Cool! Youtube works, but for clients, I'd strongly recommend putting
them on your own website. Then when they sent friends to look, they
can see your work, too, and the rest of your offerings. If you don't
have a website now, try hosting with Lunar Pages. Minimalist at $3/mo,
more stuff at $8/mo, $6/mo if you buy a few years at a time. I do the
latter. http://www.lunarpages.com/id/diversifycom
Disclaimer: You don't pay more but I get a bonus from your signup if
you use my link there. I've been working with LP with other clients
for 5 years and now have both my websites hosted there. Good folks.

~Sketchup Kitchen Part 2 - The End Product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp3yUsSQ5E0:

Again, First efforts ...

YouTube sez: "The URL contained a malformed video ID."

Comments welcome (other than hiring another announcer...)

Get that announcer voice lessons, Karl. He sounds like a damned
Texican. That simply _can't_ be good for business. bseg

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine