Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Dovetail saws

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 12:58:41 -0800, the infamous Glen
scrawled the following:

Frank is also one hell of a nice guy. I met him at the Woodworking Show
(SoCal) a few years back and I mentioned that one of my students
borrowed my DVD of him and was practicing his technique. He cut some
dovetails and autographed them and asked me to pass them along to my
student. A real gentleman.

Glen

Glen, did you also take his seminar in Sandy Eggo, I think it was
sometime after 2000. He did a special for us members of the San Diego
Fine Woodworkers Association. That's where I picked up his term
"Hungarian paper towels", the floaty plane shavings on his floor. He
picks up a handful and wipes glue off his glueup and hands with those.
Yeah, he's a real nice guy. I got a pic with him, too.

--
Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness.
--Thomas Paine