Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Opinion of Ruger Mini 14 .223?

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Sun, 03 Jan 2010 17:13:22 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 16:56:51 -0500, Wes wrote:
"Buerste" wrote:
There are a few. I did a bit of research a while ago and a few no-cost jobs
like re-torquing all the fasteners especially on the gas port interface,
floating the barrel and a bunch of stuff I don't quite understand. Both of
mine do a fine job, don't jam and such but they aren't match rifles by any
means.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."- Col. Townsend Whelen

"On the other hand..reliable rifles can save your life"
Sergent Louis DeGree, Armorer, Da Nang, 1972

"A man finds a lot of redeeming features in something that does
that." A 3rd Lt's response after the Grizzled Vet said "I like it,
it save my life." in a discussion on various firearms the US Military
has.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!