Posted to sci.electronics.repair
blackhead blackhead is offline

Default Free service manuals? for 37lg3000 LCD TV

On 3 Jan, 01:27, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
"blackhead" wrote in message

Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can get a free service manual for the LG 37LG3000
LCD TV?

When I power it up, the red LED brightens 3 times at 1 sec intervals
before finally going blue, with no picture or sound.

Thanks

Not familiar specifically with this model, but have you checked that the 24v
rail establishes ? Many LCD power supplies produce one that feeds both the
LCD panel backlight inverter, as well as the sound output stages. Is it by
any chance a Vestel chassis using a 17PW xx series power supply ?

Arfa

How do I find out what type of Chassis it is?

The main PCB HAS lg500/3000 screen printed which gives the impression
it's an LG chassis?