Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default product opinion wanted?

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Nate Nagel wrote:
I used regular old Leviton (I think? not sure) "spec grade" duplex
receptacles for all the receps upstairs in my house. Someone sent me a
link to this product and I am wondering if perhaps I should return the
unused ones and purchase these instead. They do look like a superior
product but I'm not sure if they're worth the price premium.

http://www.amazon.com/Wattgate-Audio...pr_product_top

nate

I'm astounded that a company actually stocks the darned things.

TDD

There is a lot of profit to be made in selling snake oil, at least until
the FTC or similar shuts down your scam.