Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default SketchUp Question - Must View

On 12/30/2009 3:17 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/30/2009 2:47 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

where it tells me to "Select any rectangle tool" (where it shows four
different icons, one of which is the rounded rectangle I'd love to
select), but my free version of SketchUp only has one. This
functionality is apparently part of the "LayOut" product:

Alright ... WARNING: this is a real elementary quickie that is not
nearly the best representation of a mattress that I could do with SU,
but it didn't take 30 seconds to do the model, and less than five
minutes to do the whole damn tutorial thing, get it on the website, and
write this backatcha ... but I too have to go make a quality Czech:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/MattressTutorial.zip

If you need more, let me know ...

Just playing around with a video capture program this moring, so I made
its maiden voyage with quickie "Sketchup Mattress Tutorial" VIDEO for
you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2GPaG9Ks6I
http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/mattress.mp4

Like I say, it's a quickie by a noob with the software, and bit
different from the other one, but it may get across the point that there
is more than one way to skin a cat in SketchUp.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08