Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16758 Ignoramus16758 is offline

Default #OT# Hard data on "investment" returns

On 2010-01-03, John R. Carroll wrote:
Wes wrote:
Ignoramus16758 wrote:

And yet I read countless Leftwingers all ****y and nasty about folks
who bought gold and have sat on it.

So, do you recommend buying gold now? Or what are you saying,
exactly?

I don't know if Jon Stewart was full of chit or not but he was poking
fun at gold sellers on Fox that had a 30% commision.

You might want to reconsider Wes.
He was poking fun at idiots buying and selling gold that were paying a 30
percent premium to brokers.

Just curious, who are those brokers and where do they operate? I might
have missed something.

Gold is a market for children and POG people.

What is POG?

It has absolutely no basis, reality or use in the real world.
Completely Speculative is the best description.

And pays no dividend and accrues no earnings.