Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Turn thermostat down?

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 09:45:40 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

In my house..the ex is the one that likes it cold..I like it warm, but
not hot.

She considers anything above 50 to be tropical. Who else has a large
ceiling fan, and a 20" fan at the foot of the bed, and a 20" fan to her
right..all blowing on High nearly all year long?

We have a very large King sized bed..and she puts extra blankets on my
side of the bed. Even the dogs cuddle up with me in mid winter..on the
left..sheltered by me from the freaking fans.

Get a zoned waterbed and connect her side to one of those 'drink
chillers' used in restaurants.

Use two, if you want to take it down to the 40 degree range. ;-)

I LIKE it!!

I think Ive got a spindle chiller in storage....Hummmmm.....

Thanks!!

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766