Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:07:29 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

Swingman wrote:

Nahhh... only a foolish few will remember the media blathering at a
poor, defenseless, convenient target of opportunity.

More to my point ... FEMA will be the same, inept, bureaucracy
regardless of which party is in power.

Having personally lost a home in a Gulf Coast storm, and being
forced to deal with FEMA in the aftermath, I can assure you that
neither "political persuasion", nor "parties" at any level, had any
bearing on the typical inept bureaucratic "response thereto".

What time frame are you talking about?

I'll bet he's thinking "this lifetime", Lew.

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?