Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default In our fondest dreams ...

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:37:26 -0800, the infamous "CW"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 18:29:07 -0600, the infamous Larry Blanchard
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 13:26:15 -0600, Swingman wrote:

But, let's see, we have an irrrational need to blame a natural disaster
on a political persuasion, eh?

No, just the response thereto - and before you foam at the mouth I'll
stipulate there was enough to go around for both parties. But few will
ever forget "You're doing a heckuva job, Brownie." :-).

And then the FEMA stepped on their genitals again, the very next time
anything went slightly wrong. I'd have nuked the whole management team
at least twice by now.

--

You don't expect FEMA to actually do anything do you? They are there to
collect a paycheck. Nobody told them that working for the government

I'm an idealist, CW. I expect everyone in business (including gov't
employees) to be personable, intelligent, and competent, and that they
enjoy their job and do the best they can at it.

Then I woke up.

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?