Posted to uk.d-i-y
Usenet Nutter Usenet Nutter is offline

Default Sodium Thiosulphate ?

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:41:44 +0000, Dave Osborne
wrote:

Usenet Nutter wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:58:29 +0000, Usenet Nutter
wrote:

Using ( pretty successfully I must say ) HG Mould Remover around my
bath I saw that the brown residue that is left can be removed using
Sodium Thiosulphate but have no idea where it can be obtained or if it
is known as anything else . Anyone know ?

Just realised it is aka Hypo which is photographic Fixer .
I have found it here
http://www.mistralni.co.uk/details.p...YA4wode3mEI A
but no doubt there are cheaper sources .

Time was you could buy it at any photographic shop.

http://www.silverprint.co.uk/Product....asp?PrGrp=522

Indeed it could and I bought it myself as well. Was about to shout
Yeeha at that link but then noticed the minimum speand of £25 GRRRRR
!!!