Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Phil[_3_] Phil[_3_] is offline

Default Before the First Day is Gone - A Safe and Happy New Year

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 20:22:40 -0800, charlie b
wrote:

With the end of the Hectic Holidays period a mere 4 hours away I'd like
to wish one and all a safe and happy new year.

And the same to you Charlie b and all the others in the group.

Snip
I want to thank the folks in this group for great ideas, things to
ponder, all sorts of help and advice, feed back on some of my
Wild Hare Ideas - but most of all - for the comraderie. This was,
and no doubt will continue to be - a great place with good people.

Thanks again - and I'll drop in from time to time and see who is
doing what.

charlie b
san jose, ca

Ditto what you say, and make sure you do pop in because I enjoy your
posts. Enjoy the woodworking

Rgds,
Phil.

Snip