Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Any difference?

"Steve B" wrote:

Lund 16 Sea Nymph open Aluminum, 40 hp 4 cyl Merc. Bench storage seat,
steering console, captain seat. Pretty simple. But lots of flat decked
carpeted floor space making it roomy enough for four to fish comfortably.
It was only $1500, and I have only spent less than $100 on it on an anchor,
ropes, and whatnot. Runs like a striped ass ape once I got the hoses fixed
to the carbs.

Damn, you did well. 16' open is all the boat I've ever dreamed of owning.

WEs
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller