Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Snowblower electric start

On Jan 1, 10:06*am, Van Chocstraw
wrote:
On 01/01/2010 10:53 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote: Van Chocstraw wrote:
. Its commercial use
getting started maybe 20 times a day when it snows, its a hard

I have a Yardman 8.5hp with 120 volt electric start Tecumseh. Why
don't you park it near an outlet? I have an extension cord out to my
shed that works great. It also starts equally well with the pull
cord; one pull and it starts. Maybe you need a tune up.

Yeah, a really long extension cord that reaches to where all his customers
are.

In that case a portable generator if he is too lazy to get a tune up and
pull start it.

Why not replace the 120V motor with a 12V motor. I have both types in
my scrap motor bin and they both mount identically.