Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tort reform

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:44:47 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:09:35 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or
about Thu, 24 Dec 2009 18:21:30 -0800 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

And they are great targets. When you blow one up..nobody cares or misses
them.

As long as you don't do it in the street and scare the horses...

Oh but of course! There are certain Standards one must observe!

But...one must also allow the dogs and cats to feed on the mush as well.
Afterall..Leftwingers are cheaper than bagged dog food, or even canned
horse meat...and its far far kinder to the wild horses.

Everybody says you're such a hard man, and here I see your concern
for the poor dumb critters of the world. And the animals too. In the
words of Jose Wales "Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."

pyotr

I'm remember a scene from "Winchester 73" I think was the title. James
Stewart rides into a boom town, looking for a place for the night.
Told that bunks are 25 cents, he finds that rather steep. Told that he
can board his horse for the night at the stable across the street for
50 cents, he 'lows as how that's a fair price.
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!