Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dishwasher breakdown ( its the pipe - no its not back to the dishwasher again)

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:23:29 -0000, whiskeyomega wrote:

But I just looked at the " renew" - its a case of they will either give
me a refurbished model or vochers for the estimated value of the machine
towards a new one.

Anyone had an insurance like this? Is it worth waiting or should I just
dump the machine and buy a new one ?

Ten year old DW that leaks, not worth much even if it didn't leak
£25? Most of the appliance insurances really aren't worth the
premiums. Better of putting the cash into an interest bearing "Rainy
Day" account.

I know OH wont like it, but what I do when shopping is my business and I
will go and do overtime to pay for it if necesary.

"Rainy Day" funds are for this sort of sudden expense aren't they?

--
Cheers
Dave.