Posted to alt.home.repair
Tina Lee Tina Lee is offline

Default Beauty Tips for Body,face and skin and much more

Do you feel embarrassed to remove your hand in front of public or near
your guests? Yes, it is a matter of concern if you are suffering from
dry, rough and stretchy skin in your hand. We all know that our hand
is the first thing that get noticed when handshaking. It can probably
create bad impression. Think of the situation when your dry skin layer
pricks some one’s hand while shaking hand.

Before this happens you better take precautions. Women are the suffers
because they perform the maximum household work.
So visit http://www.beautyaddict.e-atitude.com/body.html