Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_5_] CW[_5_] is offline

Default O/T: Gotta Love It

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Well, at least they're starting to take care of it. I went into a
MANN theater several years back and the girl introducing the movie
(not a normal thing in most theaters) asked everyone to pull out their
phones. She gave them a few seconds and then asked them to turn them
completely off so everyone else could enjoy the movie. She explained
that she said "OFF" because she knew that when they were set to
"vibrate", the nice cell owner would take the call and be talking all
the way out to the lobby.

Around here, they have a different way of dealing with cell phones and
conversation in a movie theater. They turn the volume up so high that you
would have to yell to be heard. I don't go to movies anymore. Don't want to
have to wear earplugs for 2.5 hours.