Posted to alt.home.repair
Grunpy Grunpy is offline

Default HOA to evict 6-year old

Mr. Salty

Ignorance is down fall in any society, however so is no responsibility!

In these country at present time and have been for long time, there is
people

out there they make babies like rabbets, cats or misses and this arrogant
SOBs

are proud of it, they do not care who is going to feed them, educate them or

keep them healthy because they know that are having bleeding harts that

will be taking care of, by your and my taxes "do you think that's fairy".

They are women out there with 6 to 12 kids with no known fathers,

The parents that go on drugs and alcohol put them to work hard labor

As it was done many years ago,"Inhumane my foot", let them work instead put

them in luxury jails with TVs exercise machines ETC.

But mentalities of our government and Supreme Court dummies don't see it
that

way. So the tax payer of this country including those on social security

that barely or hardly covers their living expenses paying for it. Please
don't even

mention medications that most of seniors had to cope with averaging around

$3000.00 per year. Now after 50 for me 55 years of full time work, me and
seniors

should be expect some one going to come and tell me that I got to feed and
bring up

this bustards Sorry I am fred not, that is reason for rules at senior living
communities.

I do not have anything against the children but parents of these children
should

be executed then I will say lets contribute and bring up these kids right
way.

I came from Europe as USA citizen with 6 grade of elementary schooling,

I have two kids grown up and educated no one have contribute single penny

for they education Federal or State all money came from my hard work

and they part time work so I do not need hear about ignorance.

Presently we are giving education in how many forging languages none was

giving to me in forging or English if they want to learn let them learn hard

way as I have and lot others did. In my town we can reduce taxes by 30%

if only English was taught.

I know that I am little of the subject but like audience know where

I am coming from, it is necessary that we all need to take in

Consideration all facts and not bear header of the page.

wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:28:46 -0800, "Jon Danniken"

It would require a HUGE change in taxes. Over half the annual budget
for any community with children goes for schools.

Which should be exempted from individuals who do not have children.

You breed 'em, you feed 'em.

Jon

Very short-sighted view of things. You get many benefits both tangible
and intangible from educating those children.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.